Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Long Does Laxative

FEAR DELIRRIO A SANREMO

[in the car, passing a yellow dot ]
Lucio: yellow car!
[shortly after passing a yellow bike]
Lucio, but with the bike is worth?
Magi: scooter car!

Magi: David Guerra is a demigod, like you, Lucius. but he is the demigod of war!
Lucio: I am the demigod and for what?
Alessio: semi god of love. no, of chaos!
Amir: hybrids
Magi: cyclists, alcoholics, whores and junkies


Stefano: cyclists are a race hateful

[in the house of Amir, Alberto lying on the couch, he approaches Luke Air molesta]
Igor: do not you dare not go near
Luke: I almost break a little cock to alby
Igor: Luke, Luke avoids
igor flips over, hugging
Luke: Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me?
Igor: but go to sleep, go!
Luke: you have been bad

[amir of the house, at about 04 am, Lucio and Stefano near the door ]
Lucio: Ste, mica know that we have to play telephone?
Ste: yes, to that of amir!

Magi: Good evening, I am a paratrooper of the lightning, I'm leaving tomorrow on a mission to Iraq, this could be my last night. you must give it to me! (Magister to several passers-by.'s A lot ..)

Magi: that weird instrument! (Magister a cellist with the rays in Via Matteotti tool shoulder after the last evening of the festival)

Giachino: damn! I need a spittoon

[in Ste machine, Lucio, and Amir Magi climb towards Poggio: valdolivi being seen in motion Elenina]
Amir: Oh, but there Elenina!
Magi: Elenina?
Stefano: Yes, the pulmonary small, is the sister of Giachino
Magi: (puzzled air) MONARI HAS A FEMALE?

GHIACCCCCCHINOOOOO WHERE? (Magi a passing stranger to Fulgari after taking it by the collar)

[During furgari, a woman on 30ina: ]
Magi: Good evening, I am a skydiver of lightning, I'm leaving tomorrow on a mission to Iraq, this could be my last night. have sex.
[she laughs. shows the faith.
Magi feels a hand on his shoulder.
her husband. ]
Magi: congratulations, beautiful wife. I wish you a happy marriage.
[Magi runs away.]


[machine Stefano, Stefano someone was trying to horn. but the horn is broken and does not work]
Magi: no noise because it is a horn to unltrasuoni. feel it with only one eye.

Lucio: I'm going from my old teacher, and I say what I do of her students is the slut. I take it, me and the thrombus in the process ..
[...]
Lucio: Oh shit! thinks if he tells me that the bitch is more Barbara!!

[scene: Saturday night of the Festival, at about 03.30. 8 people in Piazza San Siro to play hide and seek. you've got a rematch. Luke and Lucius on the steps, a car with two stops in potatoes in the center of the square and potatoes "Star" (definition of Amir, ndt) go up the stairs, past and Luca Lucio]
Luke say that there I can make him have it?
Lucio: I am afraid it would not be very polite
[the girl continues to go without a word]
Luke: Oh, look what you can also turn eh!

Magi: children, greeted the police who are watching from the camera (after a round of hide and seek)

Magi: echo echo tango tango beta 4 7 5 2 ..... bombed, thanks (with a persuasive voice)

Magi: NANCY NANCY! TANGO HERE. DEPILATELI! (Magister in the shoulder while screaming and Stefano Lucio headset)

[the pub, the boys ordered a liter of bulldog.]
waiter boys, but give us fast after that I have to go fuck
[pass a bit of time, the waiter comes up and sees Dale spilled on the ground]
waiter fuck, but how is that set?
Dale: I've got to put 13 years and are up 1.80 and weight 80 pounds.
waiter dick, but I gave a drink to a minor ??!!?!
Luke looks that he is a minor (indicating nut)
waiter is okay, but hurry, I told you that I am running
Luke begins to sip the beer slowly loooong
Luke: That's right?
someone now call the police, who comes here to piss you gave drink to minors.
amir: SO NO HORN!

[Dale is drinking sigh]
Magi: Matte, stop drinking the sigh that we are like two balls medlar
[Dale spits on the breath spray Luke, Amir and Sefano. ]

Lucio: love is in the heart scureggia (statement during a discussion about love on the floor of the amir's house around 5.00.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment