Sunday, January 30, 2011

Instructions For Dominoes Chicken

Grandparents

Grandparents have an important role in the life of a child. My grandparents were the basic points of reference, both in childhood and later adolescence and adulthood. I was lucky enough to be familiar with and alongside them at length and, during adolescence, my beloved Granny was my favorite confidant: he could listen, advise and do not judge me. The loss of my beloved Granny, last summer, was a hard blow. Always, he was there. I still beside a Granny and I realize that for her it's exciting to see the girls grow to his nephew.
I would like my children to grow up having the love and sweetness of their grandparents. I realize, from experience, but mainly for stories of friends and acquaintances, often the relationship and balance between parents and grandparents are delicate and unstable. In my opinion, it is now necessary to clarify boundaries and limits: it is better to say frankly that bothers us an attitude rather than stiffen each time that grandparents do that particular thing with our children that makes us have a fit. The role of grandparents, in my view the growth of children, it is really important, but the roles should not overlap. If mom and dad decided a line education - and this is true since the early months - grandparents must adapt. I think it's wrong to, by grandparents, parents or contradict what the parents refuse to grant. Sometimes the children are "used" as blackmail ... and this is the situation more unpleasant.
Sometimes we adults have the bad habit of seeing things only from our perspective. Well, we should strive to run things, to give our children to live among the sweetest and most tender relations, the one with the grandparents ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment