Thursday, March 3, 2011

Funbrain For Playground

recurring dream

's strange, but in moments of weakness I have a recurring dream. My Hubby tries to sneak away, accompanying each time with young girls and not very demanding. The Fugitive meets his loved one at work sometimes, sometimes during a skiing holiday, sometimes in kindergarten. And, regardless and lightness, it tells me that it's over and that will see the girls whenever possible. Imagine the mood upon awakening, once the poor man was abused in the night, another messed up and the last had to endure a crying in the night. For the next two days is all about 'where you are, who you go with, because you have turned off the phone? ".
My subconscious plays a fundamental role in this matter: in those moments when I feel overwhelmed with daily life and the management of our little world, The Hubby gets my grip and the fear of losing it is felt. But
poor Hubby, must also endure this! The

0 comments:

Post a Comment