Monday, March 7, 2011

Snowboard Boots Ont Ca

Bimbe different

What my girls were different from each other is known to me now, just born Cecilia. But they grow more and more these differences are exacerbated. Sofia is witty, thoughtful and weighs his decisions. With children is delicate and a bit 'timid. Cecilia is explosive, merry and reckless. Before having two girls think that's any noticeable differences with the passing years, but now I changed my mind. Cecilia last week he learned to do things that you dreamed of Sofia to 8 months now crawls, and makes mom says hello with the hand. It clings to any mobile happens to the shot. Of course, accustomed to Sofia, we are all a bit 'shaken by this tornado, which throws off the bed without fear and clinging to the kitchen cabinets to get up, laughing out loud when they open up and thrown to the ground.
The last episode goes back to yesterday, the playground She has always been a bit 'scared by the news and has always put a little' time to acclimate. Sofia to entertain, I sat at the end of one of those trunks that rise and fall. Cecilia and I sat at the other end I started to play them. It 'been a huge success: Cecilia laughed like crazy and has also infected Sofia. Laughter, laughter, laughter.
So I learned something else of my daughters: the diversity stimulates and brings out the best of them Ongun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment