Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ap Biology Lab 5 Manuel



In recent days I've come in contact with mother-child relationship a little 'complicated. Even today, reading post Micaela de The Chronicles M, I stumbled upon an almost morbid situation. Mothers who do not accept that their children crecsano, that attach to them in an unnatural way and not allow their children to acquire the autonomy that will make them grow self-confident and independent. Far be it from me to judge the conduct of other mothers - for sure I'm doing too glaring mistakes without realizing it ... - But it is incomprehensible attitude of this kind. How can our self-interest to go that far? How can a mother does not realize to do evil to her son?
Maybe I'm over on the other side for me is affranchino to me essential that, while always making them understand that I am here. But, as I am made for educational objectives and that the Hubby and I set ourselves, it is inconceivable not to push children to build strong relationships other than to bond with parents. It 's part of the growing child, the relationship with others - as you can choose not to send him to kindergarten, having a baby a few years more at home with you?? - With the grandparents and other figures such as nanny, kindergarten teacher ...
Keep your child in itself is a sign of possessiveness and childishness, I think it just proves to be immature ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment