Monday, February 21, 2011

Surfing Pikachu Leaf Green

Progress

Inspired by SOS Tata - the last episode that has spurred a mother who did not allow for ease of dressing their children alone - and driven by the desire to make on their own Sofia, last night, after returning from the mountain, I left the clothes and asked her to wear them. I pretended to have some chores and I are stationed behind the door. Socks: strung without any hesitation. Pants: try again, you'll be luckier. T-Shirts: first the head, then an arm, then the other. Oops, on the contrary, but it's stuck. Pants: this time we did it! And so, in less than five minutes, I was fully dressed parade in front of ... And alone! He was very proud to be able to help itself and now does not want to be helped.
They are small little steps towards independence, but each time is an emotion ... It is a convenience for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment