Monday, February 14, 2011

Majin Tantei Doujinshi



I saw Sofia happy and excited as ever I had seen ... She spent a weekend fit for children "and the fact that it was involved in preparations for the weekend has made her happy. Not contain himself for the Saturday afternoon I helped set the table for his girlfriend and himself. When we finally heard the bell, the excitement reached its climax. I could not keep her and wanted to wait in front of the elevator.
The evening was fun for everyone, even if small have hardly eaten. And we blame him? Eating is a waste of time when you have a girlfriend to play with. Time to say goodbye was, as expected, dramatically. So we managed to snatch only a smile to the girls with the promise to meet her soon.
Sofia woke up Sunday morning saying, "I pettaco-o, I teat." Oh, yeah, the afternoon was scheduled for a theatrical show puppies. "Bears" The Hubby and has allowed me to attend a performance of tender: all children in the age of Sofia, sitting in a circle, holding her own favorite toy, watch and listen attentively to the actors who sang, danced and recited. A fresh and exciting moment for us as parents. At the exit we wanted to add a cherry on the cake snack with potato chips ... And for dinner, pizza!
A weekend that Sofia will remember for a long time! And I do not think I'll take that smile from the mind more hopeful and excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment