Sunday, February 13, 2011

Howrse Cheats For 2010

If not now ... never ... would be better! Alessia

of this post has little political correctness. It seems appropriate, although it will be very unpopular idea, to say how I feel today, a day of demonstrations and protests "post-feminist" throughout Italy. I do not feel like I do not believe my stupid enough to not be able to have female role models even though there are girls ready to participate in banquets or balls to tell - I do not know and I sincerammente little interest - for the famous 15 minutes of fame . And I do not feel offended by them. These are choices that the girls are concerned - and no tip them a gun to his head. If they are unscrupulous, and without ethics is up to them. I do not care much what happened in that house, nor what they have or have not had the ladies in question. I find it interesting, rather than going to the streets beating pots ergendoci moral judges, not without hypocrisy, to continue to talk to our blog about our problems of women, mothers and workers. This may help to understand by all our value and our demands to our government.

0 comments:

Post a Comment