Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gay Cruising Jacksonville Florida

Augmentin and retaliation

I must confess all in one breath, I'll just have to say I l'antibiotico-as-a-Cecilia! Oh, yeah, I who have always declared enemy of drugs and antibiotics, I'd sold his soul to the devil rather than give that crap to my kids, I succumbed. A month of influences and effects I have folded. Aided by the pediatrician, the contrarissimo antibitioci, which I had prescribed for Sofia to keep in the cupboard, not to give, but when complications arise. " Thus, the nth relapse of Cecilia I am convinced. Consultation with the pediatrician that faced with a fever of 39 ° said: "Only paracetamol," I put the phone down and I made the explosive mixture!
Oh, I finally did outing ... Now I feel relieved!
But of course, I had to pay a heavy price due to my choice: who's hurt Augmentin, Augmentin to perish ... And after 3 days of antibiotic, this is the body of Cecilia become like a strawberry, a whole red dot. "Oh God, I poisoned, is allergic to the antibiotic that is driving a single dot. I knew I should not give it to him. And now as we speak to the pediatrician?"
The pediatrician-in-charge - is a distinguished gentleman in his sixties, that inspires a bit 'of fear. How to confess the crime? I could call him and tell him only dotted, omitting the antibiotic, but would not like to call it. And if I say that comes to visit? Over the weekend in a European capital that I paid nell'ulrimo month of frequent visits, I offer also the Valentine's dinner with his wife ... After much consideration, guilt galloping and then the idea: I call my Guru, my homeopath, which I confess my sin without him makes me feel a poo ... When I tell him everything, he says: "I think it is or measles or rubella, show it to the pediatrician." Relief ... and then, or cabbage, then if the Sofia and will also be at home for another month? Aiutoooooooo! Then, call pediatrician-of-mutual trullo I answered: "I take her studio." In the studio?? With a suspected measles in the studio?? Ah, I understand why the virus spreading among children!
The epilogue is a happy ending - maybe ... The pediatrician-of-mutual decision: viral enteritis.
Meanwhile, the dots are disappearing, we hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment