Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby Footprint Tattoos On Forearm

Updates feverish

I was deluded, after two or three days of freedom and some little walk. Instead, we fell back in full. Sofia over the weekend had a fever again, but luckily two days after it came out. Again, the hope of concluding with the flu, and again, another blow: Cecilia has a high fever since yesterday. HIS evening we reached a new extreme fever e. .. surprise: Even The Hubby 'tonight was 39.5 °! Result: I turned into a Red Cross nurse and Sofia grandparents emigrated to sleep ... Who knows, maybe so we avoid its recurrence again ...
For the first time this evening I was frightened little Cecilia was so shaken and looked so painful that I called the pediatrician, who has ruled: "It 's that this influence is very aggressive ..." Aggressive and recurrent, dare I say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment