Thursday, February 10, 2011

Average Shot Put Distances

and Livia's experience and Paola Bruna - the baby parking La Casa Magica

The post today is dedicated to a mother who has managed, along with another mother in the dream and to create a useful space for many families. Brown is the owner, along with Paul, the baby parking magical home in Turin.
How did the idea of \u200b\u200byour project?

The idea of \u200b\u200bopening a baby parking is not born by chance, at least for me, I would say the same for Paola, educator always with different experiences.
I became a young mother, yet to graduate, and for me it was immediately a great mission to give birth to my son, raise him, give him all the love I had inside and brought up as my had with me. Thomas attended the graduation of his mother, was in the front pew to listen, was the mascot of the day, I remember it like it was yesterday! How exciting ... for me it was a personal challenge to graduate, against all those who told me that I would not have done with a baby to raise, but I knew that my future was not addressed in that world.
It immediately tried to figure out if I could commit a bit 'of my time with the kids, I was also informed micronido to create a family home, but nothing hindered me everything, including my sweaty degree in architecture so that I wanted a little girl!
Meanwhile life
the door away from that dream, at least in appearance. It 's always been a worm to work with children, and one day I met Paula, I was introduced by accident from a person who helped me figure out how to open a baby of my own parking.
We liked them, and we abandoned that person to devote to "our" project. The obstacles were many: the place to find the right premises to be adapted without too many jobs, private investment, and much more ...
months passed and do not unlock anything, we were about to give up and then ... Paola calls me one day telling me that I have read an announcement: "baby parking cedesi started by 5 years."
We mobilized both to see it, It was summer, in July 2009 to be exact. We loved it, the location was excellent, even for public services: metro center ...
And so we started, between one and the other difficulties, our adventure!
We had to organize everything, create an educational project that suited both for families who have attended the facility for both the City of Turin, to which we are accountable.

What are the most difficult aspects in the management of parking a baby?
organize the structure is perhaps the easiest thing, I think the hardest part is managing the family. We are very demanding when it comes to us as parents to our son, especially if not we manage it by himself, and rightly so.
We need to give the best for our little guests, and we meet every need that we are required by their families, both economically and material (the child's hygiene, cleanliness of the premises, monitoring of any issues ...).
This reminds me think of a sentence spoken by a teacher of my son: "Children are educated in a hurry as they are sponges who thirst to learn and grow, the difficulty is to educate parents !!!".
Many times you find yourself doing things that you would not have done but that a parent asks you to do against his son, and you do it because this is right, after all they have to give us the guide to best grow their children.
The difficulties are many, sometimes physical type when you have a baby in her arms crying and you have to change another or need to take the pacifier to another, or two are competing in the same game and risk getting hurt, and you, Always the first in the arm that will not come off because it has the melancholy of the second day of kindergarten!
But beyond all, and go so fast with the same speed with which they arrived, so that's where the rewards come when you can overcome the remaining obstacles still standing, you're dead tired, which would you go to sleep but not Soft and continue in your path.

What are the most rewarding? The greatest joys are always those related to the progress of the children!
To understand this better, you get a child who is sitting and crawling, after a short time you can enjoy seeing her progress and then get up and walk, it is always wonderful and exciting as the first time you see your child do the same!
Or when they call you by name, it's beautiful that you remember you especially when there are a bit 'of days.
Every day there's the satisfaction in working with children, fill your life with beautiful things, emotions that no one gives you, make you forget the problems of everyday life and you change your mood!

What is your advice to mothers about the first approach of a child in a baby parking? Placing a child in a facility like ours is almost always recommended, except in special cases, as it helps the child learn to divide spaces and play with other children do not remain the center of attention, which often happens when have only to look at their grandparents. Saints grandparents! Woe if there were, but they should not take the place of parents as educators of their children.

What can we do as parents to establish a relationship healthy, balanced and fruitful with the educators of our children? The fruitful relationship between parent and educator is based on trust, I think, on both sides, because even if I parent, I do not trust the people to whom I leave my most precious asset, I would be very bad for the entire length of stay my son's kindergarten. For us educators, but there must be respect for the family of that child that we have in care.

you are applying for families and initiatives carried out at 360 degrees for the support of families. There you talking about? addition to the activities of baby parking, we offer a series of meetings with a psychologist on the development of children 0 to 3 years. The format of these meetings will be informal and will consist of questions free of new parents, to which the psychologist will give advice on topics from the most mundane to the most complex, in groups of 5-6 people. Questions that may give pause to all participants and to share with others.

Do you have other projects in Serbia? Initiatives in the drawer?? Of course, never be quiet! Surely the next obstacle is to become a micronido and then .... who knows !!!??? Who loves us and we will follow!
For information on baby parking The Magic House, visit their website www.babyparkinglacasamagica.com .

0 comments:

Post a Comment