Thursday, February 24, 2011

Basketball Warm Ups Songs

The foster family : the experience of Barbara

Today we host a post from Barbara, assiduous reader of the blog:


I like the idea of \u200b\u200bpromoting the experience of family, the emotional two posts made by Christian .... Children who do not come and the fate of the twins in Lausanne .
because there is no similarity between the arguments, but because when you are dealing with these issues and concerns, we see perhaps more importantly, the warmth and love that could be key reading and new action, in our hands, to do better.
In this respect, then I would tell my experience with my husband and family foster care .... Happy reading and this is for you and for those who know a little seed in the desert!
As a child I always had the idea in his head that I would have taken one or more children, I loved the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing able to welcome someone who had not had my own fortune, to grow into a beautiful and healthy family. I did not know the foster family. But you know, life is fraught with surprises and my, our, arrived nine years ago. At the time I worked in a small housing community for three to thirteen. I began a wonderful life with my partner in a new house and spacious. The space that was in our hearts overflowing with love, there was also physically. An empty room to accommodate. We launched, we wanted to make absolutely one of those children to share our happiness, to share the excess with everything else. The image that I had this mix for the head ... a huge tray chock full of wonderful fruit so abundant that it was selfish to keep to ourselves.
facts rite talks have entrusted us with a lovely pre-teen, found within a couple of weeks, which would try to live this experience with us, we ended up in 5 days to furnish the empty room and start making parents full time.
The beginning was heady, three mines were wandering, wishing that all was well, well, well! Then time started the small problems of coexistence and fear on the part of our small, that we could send away ... of course the verbal assurances were not enough for her and so we put to the test, test our seal to it, has begun to verify our seal of torque. What time guys. Now I smile, but when we were crying. There is a manual that tells what the different phases and how to behave, is a great inner work, comparing mutual growth. The important thing is to know clearly what you want out of life. I wanted my partner and I wanted her with us, everything else had to solve. No panic!
Two years had passed she had finally adapted to our way of life, at school all right, with the family of origin ups and downs. Meanwhile, I discovered she was pregnant ... what joy, what surprise, everything is booming. Trust him, of course. She is part of the family .... the reaction is immediate and unexpected. She bursts into tears! "Now send me away ..." "No, no love for us you are here you have the right to stay in it and like what we are there." The sun had just come back! From there only one way down ... At eighteen she returned from her mother, a little early for us, in our opinion should remain with us a few more years, but she preferred it. With hindsight, he acknowledged the "sense of omnipotence" of teenagers who think they can change the lives of others. It did not happen. But we are all proud of the little woman who has become, by his brothers, goes to university, work part time and above all has always been a sweet smile that comes from the heart and radiates the room where he is. Good way baby! We were happy to be your walking stick to lean on when you needed it!
If you can, given a chance to someone else, you will yourself to do so. Believe me! B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment