Thursday, February 10, 2011

When Is The 99 Dollar Davids Bridal Sale



This news shocked me. Here we talk about everything about being a mom, and unfortunately not always the arguments can be pleasant or entertaining. Being a mom can be dramatic, as it is at this time to a Swiss mother, who has two daughters, beautiful and blonde, disappeared into thin air with his father committed suicide. I can not turn around each other and pretend that nothing is happening. I can not help thinking about that mother who does not know if her children are still alive and every day he receives tragic news that make up gradually a monstrous puzzle and delirious. A few minutes I read the latest news about the likely death of small and Alessia Livia and what I feel is fear and dismay. Two girls seem happy and carefree, like our children. Two lucky girls, whose only misfortune was the separation of parents, like many of our children. A mother showing the cameras of the two bears RaiTre girls, Matilda and Casimir, such as those accompanying him in a dream world for our children. A situation is too "normal" lives and too similar to many of us not to feel emotionally involved in this drama.
not want to forget the tragedies of others these days - the four brothers died Roma in Rome, for example - but the journey of mad dad with the twins is really upsetting me. It 'a shambles inside, I just can not avoid looking at my girls and think of Alessia and Livia.
And unfortunately, all they can do so many mothers like me, you say a prayer for you, little angels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment