Sunday, February 6, 2011

Quick Tape Up Haircut

Practical Guide: where the baby to sleep? One hundred percent

Do you have the stomach, you're imagining how your life will be after the arrival of baby e. .. the doubt assails you. You've heard stories friends and colleagues who are no longer able to take off the baby - almost ready for school - the Latvian and you do not want it to happen to you. Already the couple's sex life is affected - sooner or later I'll make a nice post about it! - But at least the intimacy of the bedroom let's leave these poor Dad!
Oh, yeah, I think you understood what I think: everyone in their rooms and in their own bed. When I was pregnant with my first child I felt an axiom that there was not so easy to discuss ... With The Hubby had vowed: "two or three nights in a room with us and then straight into her room." But I assure you return from the hospital that most mothers-Miss-oriented Rottermaier lose their beliefs, and so, if it were not for the Hubby, I too struggle with Duenna child who does not want to go to sleep in his room. Once you set the routine is the most natural thing for the whole family. Sure, there are exceptions: if the Hubby is away on business mom's bed is open to the cubs, if someone is ill you rearrange letters and spaces, but - spent the anomaly - in their own bed without tantrums.
But how to practice this beautiful theory?
1. Always make room for mom and dad a cradle or crib in which you want to sleep the baby back to the hospital;
2. for the two or three days when the baby sleep with mom and dad, use the wheelchair;
3. put in the list of gifts from relatives and friends to get a radio to hear the baby's cries and movements - PLEASE than with the screen and the camera: I am from ParanĂ¡!
4. set up a nice cozy room for the future baby, can choose a room next to your bedroom - it will be more convenient to pick up the baby in the night;
5. take on a shirt, perhaps to sleep and then put the baby in the cradle, so that he can smell the mother.
I personally, out of laziness, I always nursed my girls in Latvia, but at the end of each feeding in his own bed.
I tell you already that feeling of being the first night will be a deep sense of guilt: "Poor thing, he's so small, alone in the room too big!" But I assure you that you will be doing her and your good!
Ah, one last thing: be honest with yourself and do not take around justifying the choice phrases like "I keep it close to me because I'm afraid that you choke" with a good walkie-talkie hear any suspicious noise!

And speaking of sleep, a short post on beds, cots and cribs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment